domingo, 26 de abril de 2020

PODCAST

WORLD BOOK DAY

Hello everybody.
 Today I discovered a new and very useful resource to support the distance learning process; PODCAST.
It was a little bit difficult to create, however, I found it essential.

The first step I made was to choose the right issue to develop it. Taking into consideration that this week was the World Book Day was easy to decide to talk about important people who have contributed to the literature. In this case, I chose Luis Braille.






Secondly, I recorded the script by Audacity program using some instrumental songs from Jamendo music.

Once that I had all audio ready It was uploaded through Ivoox creating the really podcast. 
Finally, that was the result...





I hope you enjoy as I did.

Don´t stop learning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario